Fun new places to shop and eat
December 02, 2013
Some well-known national and South Carolina Lowcountry brands are coming to Charleston International Airport.
Delaware North Companies and Hudson Group have been selected by the Charleston County Aviation Authority Board to provide food service and retail concessions at CHS.
Delaware North, a 100-year-old family-owned hospitality and food service company based in Buffalo, N.Y.
- Caviar & Bananas - a multi-faceted market and quick service restaurant with roots in downtown Charleston
- Charleston Beer Works – a downtown based brew pub and sports bar
- DeSano’s Pizza Bakery and Bar
- Harvest & Grounds Bakery & Coffee – features Charleston-based gourmet coffee roaster King Bean Coffee Roasters
- Jack Nicklaus Golden Bear Grill
Hudson Group, a wholly owned subsidiary of international duty-free travel retailer Dufry AG of Basel, Switzerland.
- Eddie Bauer
- Lowcountry Harley Davidson, a Charleston-based Harley franchise, dealer and retailer
- Dunkin Donuts
- Hudson – Discover Charleston gift shop
- Hudson – Veranda News (in partnership with Saffron Café & Bakery of Charleston)
- Tech on the Go
The contracts, which still must be signed, will run for 10 years beyond the date that the last retail/food service location is built and occupied.Construction and transition plans during the Terminal Redevelopment and Improvement Program (TRIP) are in development.